Monday, August 22, 2011

Quotes from Teegan's Birth

Teegan Adele' was welcomed by her brothers on March 24th, 2011. Kealan at barely 2 reacted as any two year old, Brayden on the other hand - it was love at first site! He had been asking for a baby sister since Kealan was born. Every time he and I would have our "dates" at the mall for gyros and ice cream he would throw a penny in the well and ask for a baby sister!

Here are some of the best quotes from Brayden about his new sister:


"I don't like her...I LOVE her"


"She's killing that milk" (in reference to her nursing)

"I'm sooo glad God sent her"

I am happy to report that Brayden still loves his baby sister. School is so hard because he just misses her so much! Kealan well if you ever meet Kealan you will get it. He is a good big brother though in his own way :) He is a better big brother than a little brother...but that is another post on the fun of these two crazy brothers.



No comments:

Post a Comment